The Recovery Circle

  • Stephanie N. Canada
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010

      The Recovery Circle For Alternative Faiths

      This is an inclusive recovery group for Atheists, Pagans, and anyone whose faith preference is not "mainstream". Our intention is to open a door for healing and hope, tolerance and growth. If you are interested in working on addition issues, this is a safe and welcoming environment. Come and explore the possibilities with us.

      We meet Wednesdays at 7:30 pm at a private home in north central Austin.  Please call or email ThunderhoofDesigns at yahoo dot com (512-291-3106) for directions (and it’s okay to leave a message).

      Sponsored by Yew Grove Pagan Interfaith