Squirrel Medicine

  • roy evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Is this the reason for the La'hota (Lakota) Squirrel Society? The first level of the Warrior's training?

      I've read of this in many old west novels, including those written by Louis L'Amour. I've often wondered exactly what the reference was. It makes sense now.

      Even though I don't, formally, follow the Rainbow Path, I've always understood Mother Nature's (The Earth Mother) intent, of living in harmony with all of nature.

      Thanks!!