Re: [Ethical_Witches] Healing discrod Tarot Spread?

  • Annette Hook
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Stephanie - I have such information and will send it to you shortly.

      Namaste, Annette   Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. No power without accountability.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2009
        You can do a meditation and visualize the conversation with the person to help heal the discord.

        I have a 3 card reading it is called you and another. It is a basic 3 card reading the first card will tell about the characteristics, attitudes, values, etc that my be significant in the matter at hand.

        The second card represents the other person in question. That persons characteristics, attitudes, values etc That the tarot wants you to be aware of.

        The third card tells how you and this person can be together or how you might get along with this other person and how it would fit in your life.
        Blessings
        Lady Scarlet

        I'm trying to "bury the hatchet" with someone, and I was hoping that
        someone on the list might have a spread that would be helpful in that
        regard.

        I don't know if this person is even in a place where I can speak
        directly to her, but anything that would give me guidance toward what I
        need to do (either inwardly or outwardly) would be great.

        Thanks,
        Stephanie

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional