FW: [Spider] FW: Aug.1

  • Midnight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008

      This is from one of the other lists I am on.  Thought you might be interested.

      Midnight

      Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:04:34 -0700
      Subject: Aug.1

      Please consider this idea and pass it along to the appropriate people.

      Want to help build a cone of positive energy for the November
      elections? If your answer is yes, please burn a purple candle next to
      a white crystal on the next 3 sabbats. The purple candle represents a
      new vision for America, a vision that rises up through the chakras and
      results in a healthy, peaceful, sane and ecologically whole
      worldview. The white crystal is to amplify the energy of the candle
      and the intent.

      Wendy

      ------ End of Forwarded Message