Here's the deal this weekend in Edmonton

  • Carl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      So here's what's happening for Swing dancing this weekend in Edmonton!

      Friday: Blues on Whyte is having it's great music as usual... so
      we'll try to show up from 10-11 ok? $3.00 live band cover!

      Saturday: Lindy Hop Basics workshop is happening from Noon until 1PM
      in the Function room (021), basement of SUB, U of A campus.
      Pre-reg. (internet reply): $5
      Door: $8
      Members: $5

      10333 - 112 St NW (usually a $7 cover)

      Saturday:
      big Breakfast Boogie Jam (swing band)... a real swing band! Come on
      out and try out what you've learned at the workshop!

      Sunday, Aug 5
      Dino Martinis - I won't be there... but this is truly an awesome
      Calgary band! Ya better practice up some Balboa because it's FAST!

      Hope to see everyone there!

      Carl