Reminder - Lindy Hop Basics!

  • Eswing_society@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001

      Lindy Hop Basics!

      Date: Saturday, August 4, 2001
      Time: 12:00PM - 1:15PM MDT (GMT-06:00)

      Learn and practice your very first lindy hop basics!

      For those who already know Lindy Hop, this will be a refresher
      course and will probably be different that what you learned!
      Let's keep our minds open. It's always great to learn different
      stuff!
      Pre-Register: $5
      At the Door: $8
      Where: Function Room, Basement of SUB rm 021