Reminder - EWXIX Pre Registration

  • EstrellaWar@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2002

      EWXIX Pre Registration

      Date: Saturday, November 30, 2002
      Time: All Day

      Last date to pre-register for EWXIX and purchase a perimeter
      parking pass. Visit www.estrellawar.org for details.
    • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2002
        Greetings from the Pre-Registration Autocrat, Estrella War XIX,

        A posting recently went out concerning an "event" for
        pre-registration, for Nov. 30th concerning closing dates for pre-reg.
        This posting was a little unclear, so I will try to clarify it.

        There is no "event" for Pre-Registration. The posting was a reminder
        to the populace of deadlines which are approaching. However the way
        yahoo groups is set up, The posting came across as an "event"
        reminder.

        The deadlines for pre-registration are as follows:

        Dec 31st, 2002 Pre-registration closes. All pre-registrations must be
        POST MARKED by this date in order to be accepted.

        * Please note; The deadline for the $5.00 discount and the use of
        personal checks has PASSED!!. Please use cashiers checks or money
        orders.

        ** Note; pre-paid parking spaces will be available through the
        December 31st cutoff date. Any further parking questions should be
        directed to Lady Hrefna / Susan Holt at susan@...

        In Service,
        Lady Katherine de'Meritt
        Pre-Reg Autocrat