Estrella classes

  • gilianasca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      From: allcott519@... (Michelle Allcott-Mills)
      Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 02:55:46 -0400

      To all who plan to attend Estrella War:

      Just a note to let you know that there will be classes offered again
      during war for first aid and cpr. The cpr class will be healthcare
      provider which is necessary for many of our Chirurgeon's mundane
      jobs. It includes the AED (automatic external defibrillator). The
      classes will be offered several times and will be held at
      Chirurgeon's point. Each class will be $15 dollars. $10 will be
      for the supplies for the class including your certification card, and
      $5 will be donated to the Chirurgeonate. I own a company mundanely
      that teaches safety related classes and am certified by many
      companies. The classes offered will be American Heart cpr and ASHI
      first aid which are both internationally recognized.

      There will also be a class offered for the war personnel before war.
      If your cert will run out before war and you might want to join in
      this class, let me know. It will probably be in Sept.

      Also, this is to notify all those who may contact me for CIC for
      Estrella War stuff....please use the following address (also admin
      please change my e-mail for the lists...and the new cell number).

      Please e-mail me with name, address, number and classes desired
      asap.

      allcott519@...
      602 418-1677 cell
      Michelle Allcott-Mills
      Lady Morgana Quarry

      P.S.: For those of you who know Mistress Elspeth, I have heard from
      her and she is doing well. We will miss her!