Estrella War Youth Store

  • sorchani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2002
      Greetings to all!

      With war quickly coming upon us I wanted to remind everyone that
      donations for the Estrella War Youth Store are still being accepted.
      The Youth Store will be a merit/reward program where the youth will be
      rewarded for good deeds, being period (drinking from a mug not a can),
      volunteering etc. They will receive coins from the adults, and those
      coins can be used to purchase items at the store.

      ALL items for purchase will be from donations that we receive. For
      more information please go to the Youth Store website at:
      www.geocities.com/estrellayouthstore Please feel free to come by the
      Youth Center between the hours of 9:00am to 3:00pm to pick up some
      coins to hand out to deserving youth, and/or deliver your
      contributions.

      In Service,

      m'lady Siobhan inghean ui Dhubhagain
      Estrella XVIII Youth Center Autocrat and Youth Store manager
      Humble assistant to Kingdom Minister of Youth Lady Sorcha ni
      Dhonnghaile

      ---Please pass this information along to others---