Fire Prevention Announcement

  • lady_sorcha@angelfire.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      Greetings from the Estrella War XVIII Autocrat Team,

      We are working diligently to make your stay at this years War is as
      safe as possible, so we feel it is time to remind the general
      populace
      of the Fire Prevention Policies which will remain in effect for the
      duration of the event.

      1) Fire extinguishers are required in every tent. We recommend that
      it remain visible and accessible at all times.
      2) No open flames. Candles, lanterns and torches must be screened or
      contained in hurricane-type containers. All fires must be
      kept up off the ground. You may not dig in-ground fire pits.
      3) Propane heaters are allowed. However, we recommend that proper
      care and precaution be exercised in their use. Follow the
      manufacturers specifications for your equipment.

      In service,

      Estrella War Main Autocrats
      Duchess Alisandra
      Baroness Ynez