Prize Shoots

  • gyrony@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001
      Greetings all,
      If you are interested in sponsoring a archery prize shoot at
      Estrella18, please read the following

      Raffaelle de Mallorca
      EW18 Deputy Main

      Greetings Kind Gentles of the Known World

      I am Lord Ian Griffen the Archer, I have been asked to organize the
      prize shoots for Estrella War XVIII, Which will be held from February
      13th thru the 18h 2002.

      If you are a Kingdom, Barony, Shire, Canton, March, College, Household
      or individual that wishes to sponsor a prize shoot please contact me
      at phxrock@....

      The prize shoots will be held on Sunday February 17th 2002. Starting
      at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 4:00 p.m. This year there will be three
      ranges available to hold the shoots. As it stands now the time
      allowed would be subject to the number of slots for prize shoots
      requested. You will be welcome to use any equipment that is not
      needed on the Practice Range or for the Known World Champion
      Tournament.

      Please provide the following information when requesting a time for
      your shoot.

      The Name of the group/person
      The Contact information for the Group/person
      Location of Group/person (Kingdom)
      If a marshal is needed
      The requested time

      Yours in Service