Website down

  • Jamie H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2001
      Hello, everyone,

      In case anyone has tried to get to the Estrella War
      Web Page in the past few days, we wanted to let you
      know that we're aware it's down and should be fixed
      tonight or tomorrow.

      We are in the process of updating the style and
      content of this webpage. We'll let you know thru this
      list when new information is available.

      Until then,
      Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere
      EstrellaWar List Moderator