Road Closure on the Way to Estrella

  • Master Raffaelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      IF YOU ARE NORMALLY GO TO SCHNEPF FARMS USING VINEYARD, YOU MIGHT WISH TO
      RECONSIDER. VINEYARD SOUTHBOUND TOWARD COMBS ROAD IS BLOCKED ABOUT A MILE
      NORTH OF COMBS ROAD AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN AROUND. THERE IS NO DETOUR
      AND YOU CANNOT GET THROUGH. PLEASE SEE THE DIRECTIONS BELOW TO AVOID THIS
      DETOUR AND TO SAVE YOU TIME. DO NOT GO THAT WAY UNLESS YOU ARE VERY
      FAMILIAR WITH THE AREA.

      Directions - The address to the site is: Schnepf Farms, 1200 West Combs
      Road, Queen Creek, Arizona 85242. Schnepf Farms Festival Site is
      approximately 38 miles southeast of Phoenix. The closest airport is Phoenix
      Sky Harbor. We do not have a regular shuttle service from the airport to the
      site.
      From the WEST and NORTH: Take I-10 East to US-60 (Superstition Freeway).
      Turn left (east) on US-60 and travel to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn right
      (south) on Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left
      (southeast) on Rittenhouse Road and travel southeast to Riggs Road. Turn
      left (east) on Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.
      From the EAST: Take US-60 West to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn left (south) on
      Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left (southeast) on
      Rittenhouse Road and travel Southeast to Riggs Road. Turn left (east) on
      Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.
      From the SOUTH: Take I-10 North to US-60. Turn right (east) on US-60 and
      travel east. Take US-60 east to the Ellsworth Exit. Turn right (south) on
      Ellsworth and travel south to Rittenhouse Road. Turn left (southeast) on
      Rittenhouse Road and travel southeast to Riggs Road. Turn left (east) on
      Riggs Road and follow the signs to the Site Entrance.

      In service.

      Raffaelle