Estrella 17 Troll Information

  • Master Raffaelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2000
      Please send any questions to the troll autocrats, their information is at
      the end of the article.

      Raffaelle

      Greetings from the Troll staff for Estrella XVII.

      We are working diligently to make your entrance to the War easier. Please
      remember the following information:

      1. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. We will accept cash, money orders,
      and certified checks only.
      2. To receive the member price, you must provide proof of CURRENT
      membership.
      3. There is no longer a 3-hour pass. Day passes will be available for
      Saturday and Sunday only.
      4. All minors under the age of 18 must have signed waivers, and must be
      accompanied by a parent or guardian attending the event. Non-custodial
      adults must have proof of temporary guardianship to bring a minor to the
      event. You must have 2 copies of notarized documentation, originating from
      your state of residence. One form will be kept at Troll, and the other will
      remain with the child\guardian. If you arrive without documentation, you
      will NOT be allowed onto the site.
      5. Site tokens will be given out, and must be visible at all times.
      Children 0-8 must wear ID bracelets. Children 9-17 will be given youth
      tokens, but parents may request an ID bracelet be worn as well. There will
      be NO re-admittance without a proper site token.
      6. Troll will be open from noon on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 to noon on
      Sunday, February 18, 2001. NO ONE will be admitted prior to noon on
      Wednesday unless you are on the pre-registration, the set-up crew, or the
      merchant lists.
      7. Parking passes will be available, and must be displayed on vehicle
      dashboard.

      Fees are as follows:
      2\14 at noon to 2\16 at midnight: $40 (adult member), $45 (adult
      non-member), $20 (youth 9-17)
      2\17 at 12:01 a.m. to event close: $30 (adult member), $35 (adult
      non-member), $15 (youth 9-17)
      Saturday and Sunday Day Trippers: $20 (adult), $10 (youth 9-17)

      We are scheduling groups of 8-10 people. Each shift will need 2 people to
      act as shift leads. They will be responsible for handling any issues that
      come up, so the autocrats won't have to live at Troll. Shift leads will
      work an 8-hour schedule. The other 6-8 volunteers will work 4 hours.
      Anyone who wishes to work longer will be loved forever.
      If you are interested in volunteering for Troll, please contact Countess
      Gabriela at dpacelli@.... Please include your contact info so I can
      get back to you. If you are part of a group of 8-10 people who wish to work
      together, please give me all of the names so I can make sure you get to work
      as a team. If you have a schedule preference, please include that as well.

      Always In Service,
      Baron Master Odinele and Countess Gabriela (dpacelli@...)
      Troll Autocrats