Estrella XVII information
- Unto the Attendees of Estrella War XVII from Mistress Brenna MacGhie of Kintyre, Lady Ekaterina Pytrovna Novgorodka (Kasha) and Baron Raibert macDonnachaidh of Locksley, Main Autocrats for Estrella XVII, Greetings,The following is to give you an update on space availability at Estrella XVII with the elimination of the land allocation policy.
- Each Kingdom has been granted a plot of land which was selected by the Principal Crowns. To assist you in determining where your Kingdom’s land is located, a map will be available on the web page in the near future. There will also be maps available at Troll once you arrive on site.
- Due to safety concerns, the archery range camping area will still require approval from the Archery Autocrat, Master Leif the Wanderer. He can be reached by writing him at housekintyre@... or by calling 623-935-3457. The archery encampment is limited to archers and the rapier households who have already received permission to camp in this area.
- The dry RV area will be on a first come first served basis. We have increased the amount of space for dry RV’s. After the Main Field dry RV spaces are filled, you will be able to park your RV in the parking lot.
- There will be a merchant encampment near merchants’ row. If you wish to camp within this area instead of with your Kingdom, you will need to indicate this information on your pre-registration form. This area is limited to the people who actually work in the booth and their respective mundane families only.
- Groups that are non-Kingdom specific or cross-Kingdom may submit requests to utilize Kingdom land to the Principal Crowns with assigned land. They may also camp in the Fields of Valhalla (formerly known as Overflow Camping).
- Each Kingdom will assign a Land Manager to manage the utilization of their land. If a Kingdom runs short of space, the respective Kingdom Land Managers will jointly determine if Kingdom “borders” can be shifted.
- Estrella XVI had approximately 3900 people camping. This number includes adults, youths and children. There is enough space to accommodate 6500 – 6800 campers. There should be sufficient space for all that wish to camp.
We hope this will be of assistance in relieving everyone’s mind in regards to the changes. Thank you, once again, for your patience while the Autocrats are revising the policies for Estrella XVII. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to write or call directly to the Main Autocrats at:Mistress Brenna housekintyre@... 623-935-3457Lady Kasha kasha2@... 623-846-4347Baron Raibert raibert1@... 623-846-4347In Service to the Dream,Brenna Kahsa Raibert
- A refund policy has been issued to aid those who purchased additional pre-registrations to obtain extra land and/or if they “upgraded” a youth or child’ registration. If you have not received this information previously, it is available on the Estrella War web page at www.estrellawar.org. We highly recommend that you take this opportunity to share the early bird discounts you obtained with your fellow Kingdomers by selling your extra land purchases to them to allow them to benefit from the savings.