Estrella XVII revised pre-reg form
- Unto the Attendees of Estrella War XVII from Mistress Brenna MacGhie of Kintyre, Lady Ekaterina Pytrovna Novgorodka (Kasha) and Baron Raibert macDonnachaidh of Locksley, Main Autocrats for Estrella XVII, Greetings,Following you will find a revised pre-registration form. This is in plain text format. A form with the nice boxes will be available on line in the next couple of days.Please watch for further information to be sent out and I once again apologize for cross -posting. You are welcome to forward this form to any who might be interested.In Service,Brenna Kasha Raibert----------------------Estrella War XVII - Pre-Registration Form (Revised 11/06/00)
(This form must be postmarked by 12/15/00.)
(Please print CLEARLY - only one person per form)
City,State,Zip (country): _________________________________
Phone: ____________Email Address: _________________
(Providing your email address will put this information into
our Contact Database. If you prefer to not be contacted by
other autocrats (such as Volunteer), do not provide this info)
Offsite Emergency Contact Name and phone number:
Your SCA Name:
Group (in case of emergency): __________________________
Anticipated Arrival Date & Time: _________________________
(Pre-registration grants 8am arrival on 2/14)
Do you want to volunteer? Yes? ______ No? _____
Are you Reigning Royalty? Yes? ______ No? ____
If yes, Title: __________________________________
Registration for: ADULT(18+) Youth(9-17) CHILD (0-8)
For ALL Minors:
Responsible Party Name: __________________________
Date of Birth: ___________________________________
Every individual that will be old enough to
walk by the beginning of the War needs to fill out
a form to pre-register with his or her family.
(Reminder: Non-custodial adults must have legal
documents to bring a minor to this event.)
Amount paid: ________ SCA #: ______(provide copy of card)
Estrella War XVII - Pre-Registration ** FAQ **
1) What are the rates (US dollars)?
($5 discount if postmarked before 10/31/00 - $2 for youth)
Arrival at: 2/14 gate open - 2/16 12:00 midnight:
$40 (Adult Member) $45 (Adult Non-Member) $20 (Youth 9-17)
Arrival at: 2/17 12:01 am - close:
$30 (Adult Member) $35 (Adult Non-Member) $15 (Youth 9-17)
Children 8 and under are free.
Note: You may upgrade a minor's payment to buy more land.
See the Land Allocation FAQ for more information
2) What about cancellations, refunds, and transfers?
- Refunds will be issued if requested by 1/15/01. Details will
be included in your Confirmation Letter. Transfers will be
honored at any time.
3) What about RV Camping? "Wet" RV spaces are no longer
available. "Dry" RV camping will be available on a
4) What should I send with my completed Pre-Registration Form?
- Cashier's check or money order to "Estrella War - SCA, INC".
(PERSONAL CHECKS ONLY UNTIL 10/31/00 POSTMARK-
personal check confirmations take 6 weeks to be released)
- COPY OF MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR MEMBER PRICE
- Self-addressed (& stamped) envelope to return your confirmation
Note: Multiple forms can be in one envelope and those payments
can be combined.
6) Where do I send the information and payment?
8776 E. Shea PMB#B3A-566
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-6629
(Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere)
Phone: 480-614-0295 Fax: 480-614-0062
Note: Incomplete packets will be returned unrecorded