Land Allocation from Estrella Main Autocrats

  • Ken & Brenda Gant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      By decree of His Royal Highness Johnathan, the land allocation is no longer in effect for Estrella XVII.  Each of the Principle Kingdoms, Calontir and the West have been granted plots of land.  Other Kingdoms are being incorporated within these Kingdoms.

      Further details in regards to refunds for additional land purchases will be sent out once we have had the opportunity to establish the procedures.  We, the Main Autocrats, highly recommend that you take this opportunity to share the early bird discount with your fellow Kingdomers by selling your extra land purchases to them to allow them to benefit from the savings.  Please continue to indicate a camping group name, camping group organizer and your Kingdom until further notice.

      Please check the Estrella War web page, your Kingdom lists, the Estrella war list and your newsletters for periodic updates.  We will post information, as we are able to establish the procedures.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to write the Main Autocrats directly at the following:
      Kasha at kasha2@...
      Raibert at raibert@...
      Thank you for your patience in this change.  We will always continue to have you, the Estrella War attendees, foremost in our minds while working out the procedures.  Please forward this missive to any and all who you think might be interested.

      In Service,

      Brenna             Kasha              Raibert