Estrella War - policies and forms for minors

  • Anita Challis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Greetings wargoers

      If you and your children are attending Estrella this year, we are delighted to see you and have much to offer for adults and youth alike.

      As you plan your trip, please make time to prepare the legal documents for your children and become familiar with Atenveldt's policies regarding minors.

      http://www.estrellawar.org/youthforms.html - Instructions and legal documents for children

      Lady Anita de Challis
      Publicity-crat EWXXI
      www.estrellawar.org