The Youth of the Known World need your help.

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 5:20 PM
      Greetings,

      I, Lady Eden Blacksmith, am the Youth Collegiuem Autocrate for
      Estrella War XVII.

      The Youth of the Known World need your help.

      At Estrella War XVII we would like you to please donate 30 min of
      your time to our/ your children.

      The two age groups are: The Children's Corner, for children age
      4-9,
      and a Youth Center, for those age 10-16. For the Youth Center for
      those ages 10-16...classes are needed, performances are needed,
      storytellers are needed, SCA 101 is needed, demo's are
      needed.........

      We have 48 slots to fill So please will you donate 30 min for the
      Youth of the Known World

      SCA NAME /TITLE:
      MUNDANE NAME:
      FULL ADDRESS:
      PHONE:
      E-MAIL:
      WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO:
      (PLEASE NOTE AGE GROUP, NO CLASSES THAT REQUIRE A FEE)

      SPECIAL BONUS: For only 30 min more you to can volunteer at the
      Children's Corner, for children ages 4-9. Please contact: Lady
      Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile, Estrella War Children''s Steward Kingdom
      of
      Atenveldt, via e-mail at wren@m... or by telephone (480) 844-3882
      before 9:00 PM.

      She needs volunteers to oversee (read: please do not let them eat the
      crayons) the children. Also if you would like to teach a class,
      entertain, conduct a hands on project that would be even better.

      Thank you
      Eden
      Lady Eden Blacksmith
      Sonja Boroughf