Estrella War - Pre-Registration Deadline

  • Anita Challis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE DRAWS NIGH
      Your Pre-Registration MUST be postmarked by December 15th

      Forms can be found at http://www.estrellawar.org/pre-reg.html
      Minor forms and paperwork requirements can be found at
      http://www.estrellawar.org/youthforms.html
      What should I send with my completed Pre-Registration Form?
      - Cashier's check or money order to "Estrella War - SCA, Inc."
      - COPY OF MEMBERSHIP CARD FOR MEMBER PRICE.
      - Self-addressed (& stamped) envelope to return your confirmation.

      Site fees:
      Arrive between 7:00am Wed 2/16 and Midnight Fri, 2/18
      Adult Member: $40
      Adult Non-Member: $50
      Youth (9-17): $20
      Child (0-8): free

      Arrival after 12:01 AM Saturday 2/19
      Adult Member: $30
      Adult Non-Member: $40
      Youth (9-17): $15
      Child (0-8): free

      Please note - Merchant registration is now closed. We are not accepting any
      more merchant packets