Estrella War Pre-Registration deadline

  • Anita Challis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2004

      Estrella War XXI, Kingdom of Atenveldt

      February 16-21 2005

      ATTENTION – Final weeks for Pre-Registration

      ·         Your pre-registration for this event must be postmarked by December 15th.  After this date pre-registration is closed.

      ·         Pre-registration payment is by money order only.  We are no longer accepting checks.

      ·         Further information and forms can be found at www.estrellawar.org

      The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons.  Royalty, fighters, families, artisans all, are invited to our annual Estrella War held in Phoenix Arizona, February 16-21 2005.  We are proud to feature some of the best classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne Worlde and an atmosphere that is truly becoming of The Dream.

      The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park located in Goodyear, Arizona.  Site opens February 16 at 7am for pre-registered, noon for non-registered.

      Pre- Registration

      Lady Katherine de’Merrit (Diane Clark)

      PMB 113

      3851 E Thunderbird Rd # 111