Estrella website updates 11/10/04

  • Anita Challis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2004
      Greetings Wargoers
      Our webminister is building the site frantically as information is pouring in, here is the latest:

      Arts & Sciences - Demo Center
      Once again the Period Demo center will be at war authentically recreating a wide range of Medieval skills.  There are on-line request forms if you wish to hold a demo or use the period ovens.  These can be found at http://www.estrellawar.org/perioddemo.html

      Combat - Target Archery
      Full timetable and competition rules are available at http://www.estrellawar.org/archery.html

      Youth - forms and waivers
      A full explanation of the forms required to bring children to Estrella War can be found at http://www.estrellawar.org/youthforms.html

      Last date for pre-reg is postmarked December 15th 2004.  Don't forget to register.

      Don't forget to make yourself familiar with the site rules, either:

      YIS

      Lady Anita de Challis
      Publicity-crat EWXXI
      www.estrellawar.org