Estrella War Announcement

  • Erika
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      The Kingdom of Atenveldt is proud to host Estrella War in Phoenix, AZ,
      February 16-21 2005. We look forward to meeting you in friendship and
      combat.

      Much planning is going on in the countdown to war, so please visit the
      official website at http://www.estrellawar.org for any information or
      questions you have.

      PRE-REGISTRATION

      Deadlines loom large. Pay by OCTOBER 31 2005 and receive these benefits:

      · $5.00 discount per adult and $2.00 per youths.

      · Pay with a personal check if postmarked by October 31st

      (everything post marked after October 31st MUST be paid with a money
      order)

      · Download and print your pre-reg from from
      http://www.estrellawar.org

      !!!Your Pre-Registration MUST be postmarked by Dec 15th!!!

      Estrella War Site Rules Updated

      As of October 8th the site rules have changed, we ask that everyone
      please take time to become familiar with the new rules
      http://www.estrellawar.org/files/EWXXISiteRegs.pdf

      PARENTS, ATTENTION!!

      We strongly urge all parents (and temporary guardians) review the new
      site rules, the Estrella War youth policies have many important
      changes. These can be found at http://www.estrellawar.org/youth.html

      I remain in service

      Lady Anita de Challis
      Publicity-crat EWXXI