Estrella War XXI Pre-Registration is Open!

  • Giliana Spencer de Windermere
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      Please distribute freely

      Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere
      Executive Assistant
      Estrella War XXI

      PRE-REGISTRATION IS TAKING PLACE NOW

      The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons. Royalty,
      fighters, families, artisans all, are invited to our
      annual Estrella War held in Phoenix Arizona, February
      16-21 2005. We are proud to feature some of the best
      classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne
      Worlde and an atmosphere that is truly becoming of The
      Dream.

      Use the form in your newsletter or from our website
      www.estrellawar.org.

      Register before October 31st and receive an additional
      $5.00 discount for adults and $2.00 for youths.

      Pay with a personal check if postmarked by Oct 31st.
      All registrations after this date must use a money
      order.

      Your pre-registration must be postmarked by December
      15th.

      Pre-Registration gets you on site earlier and makes
      paperwork faster at troll.

      The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park
      located in Goodyear, Arizona. Site opens February 16
      at 7am for pre-registered, noon for non-registered.

      All other information and a complete list of war staff
      can be found at our website www.estrellawar.org

      Pre- Registration
      Lady Katherine de�Merrit (Diane Clark)
      PMB 113
      3851 E Thunderbird Rd # 111
      Phoenix AZ 85032-5720
      Phone: 602-595-3305, Fax 602-595-3306
      Email: pre-reg@...

      Please address all other enquiries to
      Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere (Jamie Heier),
      email GilianaSCA@..., 480-614-0295 (Executive
      Assistant EWXXI)

      Main Autocrats
      Lord Corwynn the Lost (Dwain Clark), Countess Alianora
      da Lysh�ret (Sandy McDaniel), Baron Elliott
      Gallowglass (Steve Echols), email:
      mains@...

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail