Seeking War Comments

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2004
      The Estrella War XX & XXI Autocrats are actively soliciting
      comments and suggestions on Estrella War XX. I've worked closely with
      these people for two years now and can guarantee that we all really
      do want your feedback and will act on the best suggestions.

      It's my job to keep track of these and I have couple of caveats:
      Keep it clean and constructive. If something really upset you we want
      to hear about it, along with any suggestions you have for improving
      the situation. If you really liked something we need to hear about
      that. Strong, emphatic, and even whining are all okay:-) Abusive,
      obscene, etc. are not. Lady Giliana and I will delete those messages
      unread.

      Seriously folks, some of the best innovations in the event have
      come from post War comments and suggestions. We need your input.

      Send your comments to: <comments @ estrellawar.org> (Remove spaces)

      Your message will reach the Main Autocrats for Estrella War XX,
      Estrella War XXI and the Executive Assistant, Lady Giliana.

      Alianora da Lyshåret
      Executive Assistant, Estrella War XX
      Co-Main Autocrat, Estrella War XXI