A Message from Shuttle Bus Drivers

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      The following message was sent to the SCA webmaster and
      forwarded to us by the Corporate President, Meg Baron:

      Subject: estrella war XX
      Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:44:19 -0800
      From: "DANIEL H ZUMALT" <zumddan@...>
      To: <webmaster@...>

      I was one of the bus drivers at the wars on the 8-5 shift. I
      would like to say that this was the first time that I have ever had
      the honor to be around so many great people. Today when I was taking
      the last few people to their vehicles I was starting to notice
      that this group of people was no longer a client or customer. I had
      met so many great people that it was really making me sad to see
      the little town disapear. This was really a great bunch of people.
      I was really sad to see them leave,and began to wonder if I would
      ever see any of them again. Please send out a great big THANK YOU
      from the bus drivers of Southwest Charter Lines to the people
      that we met and had to privlidge to serve.

      Thank you from "Dan,Willy,Joe and Carl"

      Thank YOU ,

      Forever You new Friend Dan Zumalt
      e-mail zumddan@...