NOTICE: Early Arrival Policy

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Greetings to you all,

      We have been getting questions about what people can about showing up
      early for war. Please pass this along to other lists and those you
      know.

      Anyone arriving Monday or Tuesdaywithout Early Arrival approval will be sent away! PARKING IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANYTIME
      along the main road outside the park! You may be ticketed by police.

      THERE ARE NO MERCHANTS ALLOWED ON SITE UNTIL TUESDAY
      except for pre-arranged situations!

      Those who have NOT PRE-REGISTERED will not be allowed entry into the
      park until the pre-registered queue abates.

      Please realize, we set these policies for safety and to comply with
      mundane regulations.

      Anyone who violates the rules of Estrella War, may be expelled from
      the park for the duration of the war!

      Regards,

      Yehudah of Nuremberg,
      High Sheriff of Atenveldt