Typo in War Regs

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Apologies everyone. It has been brought to my attention that
      there is a typographical error in the version of the Site and
      Safety Regulations for Estrella War XX which was posted yesterday.

      The relevant portion reads:

      FIRE EXTINGUISHERS: Each tent is required by the Fire Marshall
      to have a minimum of a 21 lb ABC fire extinguisher OUTSIDE in
      easy reach. We recommend also having one located by each
      'kitchen' and fire pit.

      It should read "Each tent is required by the Fire Marshall to
      have a minimum of a 2 lb (two pound) ABC fire extinguisher".

      Sorry about that...

      Alianora