A Request

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      Greetings to all:

      Estrella War related correspondence is starting to increase for
      all of the folk who have volunteered their time and energy to
      staging the event. I, for one, am already receiving up to 50
      Estrella related messages each day. If last year is any
      predictor, January will bring upwards of 150.

      Since 95% of our email involves the War, we really, really,
      REALLY need our correspondents to give us a bit more detail in
      the subject line. Your messages are more likely to get timely
      answers, be correctly filed, and receive greater attention if we
      can readily see what they are about.

      So please refer to your specific subject of inquiry in the
      subject line of emails going to the War Autocrats and Staff.

      In service,

      Bannthegn Alianora da Lyshåret
      The Countess Golden Dragon
      Executive Assistant, Estrella War XX