PRE-REGISTRATION REMINDER

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2003
      Pre-registration gives you the following benefits:

      Entrance to the site at 8 am Wednesday morning. You get into the event
      4 hours earlier than if you are not pre-registered.

      Pre-Registration simplifies paperwork at troll and gets you through
      faster.

      IF YOU PRE-REGISTER BY OCTOBER 31st:

      Receive an additional $5.00 discount for adults and $2.00 for youths.
      You can pay with a personal check! Must be postmarked by Oct 31st.

      I am pleased to be of service and hope to meet many of you at war. If
      you have any questions please feel free to email me at
      pre-reg@.... Download the form at:
      http://www.estrellawar.org/pre-reg.pdf

      Yours in service

      Lady Katherine Jane dé Merritt