Request for Parking Volunteers

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      The Estrella War Parking Autocrat needs volunteers for Wednesday at
      Estrella War, as do a lot of other departments. If you can spare 2
      hours sometime on Wednesday of the event to assist with getting
      vehicles parked safely, so that my volunteers who have been working
      hard since Monday doing site set up can have a break, we would be
      very
      grateful.

      Ideally, they would like to see one or two people at the Rodeo
      Grounds and walking the perimeter of the park every 2 hours.

      If you're interested, please contact me (HL Hrefna karsefni) at
      hrefna@... or at 623-931-8409 before 9 PM, please.

      Thank you.

      Hrefna