EWXX Period Demo Center

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2003
      Estrella War is fast approaching and plans are being made. The Period
      Demo Center is once again a feature. I am looking for anyone
      interested in participating at the Center. We had a wide range of
      activities last year from baking to blacksmithing. If you have a
      skill you would like to demonstrate others, or have a class in mind
      which is better done outside, we have a place for you.

      This year my staff is working on items to make the Center be more
      Period looking. The Community Ovens will be back and ready for use by
      anyone wishing to use them.

      If you are wanting to demonstrate a skill, use the community ovens, or
      teach a class - please contact me at MLadyAnnB@.... Feel free to
      pass this on to other interested e-lists.

      So come a join us. We plan on having a great time.

      In Service,

      Lady Ann Busshenell of Tylehurst
      Period Demo Center Coordinator
      Keeper of the Estrella War Community Ovens
      MLadyAnnB@...