Pre Registration OPEN

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

      Greetings unto the populace of the known world!
      It is again time to begin preparations for the Estrella War! We are
      trying to encourage everyone to pre-register this year.
      Pre-registration gives you the following benefits:

      Entrance to the site at 8 am Wednesday morning.
      Pay by Oct 31st and receive an additional $5.00 discount for adults
      and $2.00 for youths.
      Pre-Registration simplifies paperwork at troll and gets you through
      faster.
      You can pay with a personal check if postmarked by Oct 31st.
      You get into the event 4 hours earlier than if you are not
      pre-registered.

      Pre-Registration Forms can be found online at
      http://www.estrellawar.com/fees.html

      Yours in service,

      Lady Katherine Jane dé Merritt
      Pre-Registration Autocrat, Estrella XX