Bids Wanted

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 7:37 AM
      Bids Wanted: School Tours Coordinator for Estrella XX

      Each year we encourage local schools to send busloads children
      and teens to tour the Estrella War. This School Tours program is
      one of the most important functions of the Estrella War. These tours
      provide a perfect opportunity for us to fulfill some of our
      educational obligations. Just as importantly, they help us as an
      organization to reach out to the wider community.

      Experience in public relations, education, or extensive experience
      with school tours and/or demos is helpful but not required.

      Submit bids no later than July 31st, 2003 to

      mains@....

      In service,

      Alianora da Lyshåret
      Executive Assistant, Estrella War XX