Estrella Pre-Registration & Late Responses

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2003
      We understand that a number of folk are upset because many of
      their checks were cashed very late, and also because
      Pre-Registration confirmation letters were late in coming.
      Barons Elliott and Raffaelle want to make very sure that
      everyone understands that this situation was not caused by the
      Pre-Registration Autocrats. Lady Katherine, Lord Corwynn, Lady
      Giliana and all their helper volunteers have been working
      extremely hard on a job so monumental that few of you can
      possibly understand the hours, stress and labor they have put
      into it. AND, they have done all of this with remarkable
      efficiency.

      Unfortunately, they cannot control the United States Postal
      Service... We first became aware of a problem in November when
      started receiving inquiries from folk who had sent in their
      Pre-reg forms but hadn't yet received confirmation. A records
      check proved that no packets had been received from these
      people. Queries to the USPS proved fruitless.

      Then, a few weeks ago, a collection of bins FULL of
      Pre-Registration packets was "found" at the Post Office.
      The Autocrats have been working like beavers, losing sleep and
      missing meals ever since to catch up on this backlog--- and they
      are doing so with amazing speed and efficiency.

      These folk are amazing! So, I ask that everyone be patient,
      inquire politely if you haven't yet heard from them, and
      please-- a little praise for their hard work, good humor and all
      around wonderfulness would be in order.

      Thanks to all,

      Alianora da Lyshåret
      Executive Assistant, Estrella War XIX