In Memorial

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Feel Free to Cross Post:

      As we prepare to gather in celebration of the 19th Estrella War,
      our anticipation has been tempered by the the tragedy our nation has
      suffered.

      The Main Autocrats and Staff of Estrella War XIX will offer their
      rememberance of the Columbia Seven by flying a black flag of mourning
      in Autocrats Point and Troll Gate. We ask if you are also so moved, to
      join us in this somber memory of those who have paid the ultimate
      price in the quest for knowledge. It is because we are also
      companions on that quest- to know, to understand, to teach - that we
      feel so moved.

      As we reflect, recall these words from another memorial to those
      who fell as they reached for the heavens.

      "AD ASTRA PER ASPERA " - A rough road leads to the stars.

      In Service to the Society,

      The Staff of Estrella War XIX