Alms for the Youth

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Greetings Unto the Knowne World,

      **"Curls and flirls of Angel hair,
      and Ice Cream Castles...In the air,
      And feathered canyons everywhere...

      Moons and Junes and Ferris wheels,
      The dizzy dancing way you feel,
      As every fairy tale comes real...."**

      I've a song in my heart and a ~Dream~ as my goal. The Children's
      Center at Estrella War 19 will host 4 activity packed days for the
      Children of the Knowne World, Thursday through Sunday, February 13
      through 16, 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM, plus additional entertainments,
      activities and Youth Combat after.

      To make this as successful as possible, contributions of fun craft
      items, paper goods, snacks, bottled water, duct tape, string, yarn,
      ribbon & bows, bells and buttons, mask making supplies, valentine
      making....would all be greatly appreciated.

      In addition, the Youth Center will be holding Tournament Game Play for
      points awarded towards the Youth Challenge, we need three sets of
      Mancala, Chess, & Checkers towards this project. The Youth Store will
      be open for exchange of scrip on Saturday and Sunday, and a Teddy
      Bear Picnic followed by an ice cream social on Sunday of War.
      (subliminal message: Bring your child's Teddy Bear, knapsack lunch,
      and a picnic blanket on Sunday of War, the Children's Center at Noon).

      If you would like to clean out your closets, open your treasure
      troves, or just pick up a couple of extra items on your way to War, I
      will most gladly accept craft, cloth, consumables, and contributions
      of all items at your convenience at War in the Children's Center.

      Please contact me in advance to let me know how you'd like to
      share....or to learn more about the programs offered, please check
      the Estrella War web site at: http://www.estrellawar.org

      In humble service to the Children of the Knowne World,

      Lady Jehanne
      Estrella War XIX Children's Center Complex Coordinator
      nametaken@...

      **"Both Sides Now", Joan Collins