Entertainment Competitions at Estrella

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Monologue
      Pre 1650 non-original pieces or original pieces written in
      period style.
      Times: Thursday 3pm to 7pm.

      Music- Vocal/Instrumental/Mixed
      Original pieces written in period style or non-original period pieces.
      Times: Friday 3pm to 7pm

      To Compete:
      Basic documentation will be required.
      A few sentences about style, the piece, the writer, etc will be
      sufficient. A copy of the piece must be given to the judges at the
      time of the performance. Performances must not exceed 8 minutes.

      Additional Performances:
      Performers may reserve the space during any free time from Wednesday
      4pm to Sunday at 11pm. The space will be closed from 11pm to 8am each
      night. Once a time has been reserved, you may advertise your
      performance time. You may collect donations, however, you may not
      charge admission!

      General Rules When Selecting Performance Materials:
      No nudity. If you have doubts as to what this means, please contact
      me and I will clarify. No obscene language. If you have doubts as to
      what this means, please contact me and I will clarify.

      Additional Information:
      If you wish to compete, please contact me before February 9th!!!!!
      Your time slot will be scheduled first come first served.

      Entertainment Autocrat Contact Information:
      Mistress Catriona Katla
      Dawn Sharpe
      948 S. Alma School #95
      Mesa, AZ 85202
      (480) 844-2855
      Catrionkat@...

      Please forward this announcement to other lists if it is appropriate!