Seeking A&S Classes

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      Greetings to everyone from your friendly neighbborhood A&S Class
      Autocrat for Estrella War 2003:

      So far I have 122 classes scheduled for war. My goal is 150. I need
      30 more to be a happy camper.

      Please help out! If you haven't already volunteered to teach
      something please do! If you know anyone who can teach but isn't
      forward them this email!

      Together we can make these classes really special. If you want to see
      the schedule it should be posted on the Estrella War website soon (if
      it is not up there already).

      Please email me at ladycamilla@... to register to teach a class!

      Thanks So Much,

      Lady Camilla Hazelwood