Estrella War - Horses

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile <lady_sorcha@
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2002
      Horses are back at Estrella War. We have equestrian events planned
      for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the war (Feb. 14 – 16). Rental
      horses will be available at a rate of $65 per horses per day. A
      maximum of two people can share a horse. For people bringing their
      own horses, there will be a $30 stabling fee. Alfalfa hay will be
      available on site for purchase. The price per bale will be announced
      at a later time. Anyone bringing horses or renting horses must pre-
      register with the equestrian autocrat by January 15, 2003.

      Equestrian pre-registration forms will be available soon on the
      Estrella War website at www.estrellawar.com (equestrian activities
      are listed under Services), or they are available now by sending an
      email to the equestrian autocrat at jacques@... and request
      the form. The current schedule of events is as follows: Friday,
      Middle Eastern Skill at Arms Tourney and trail rides. Saturday,
      Challenge Course and trail rides. Sunday, Queen's Champions Tourney
      and trail rides. Anyone wishing to sponsor additional equestrian
      events contact the equestrian autocrat.

      Lord Jacques d'Aymonet
      Minister of Equestrian Arts, Atenveldt
      Estrella War Equestrian Autocrat