Volunteer Needed

  • Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      Greetings,

      At Estrella War this year we will be offering a shuttle service to
      transport our visitors to/from the parking lot to the main campground
      and selected points of interest.

      Lord Tobar, the Shuttle Service Autocrat, is looking for a
      pre-registered non-fighter volunteer to assist him in a Deputy
      position at the event. Ideally this person should be available for
      early arrival on Tuesday, pending approval of the main autocrats, and
      able to work from Wednesday morning through Sunday evening of the war.

      All volunteers for this activity must be 21 years of age or older, and
      have a valid driver?s license. Experience towing a 20ft trailer with a
      pick up truck preferred.

      Contact Tobar at (480) 456-1727 (home) or (480) 206-6000 (cell) to
      discuss the Deputy opportunity in detail.

      Offered in service, I am,

      Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile
      EWXIX Volunteer Autocrat
      volunteer@...