      The deadline for accepting personal checks for pre-registration has
      passed. We will accept money orders until 12/15/05. ACCEPS will
      continue until the middle of next month.

      Further information and forms can be found at www.estrellawar.org

      The sunshine and warmth of Atenveldt beckons. Royalty, fighters,
      families, artisans all, are invited to our annual Estrella War held in
      Phoenix Arizona, February 14-20, 2006. We are proud to feature some of
      the best classes, fighting, shopping and fun in the Knowne Worlde and
      an atmosphere that is truly becoming of The Dream.

      The war will be at Estrella Mountain Regional Park located in
      Goodyear, Arizona. Site opens February 14 at 8am for pre-registered
      with early arrival authorization, and 8am February 15 for general
      admission.

      Pre-Registration:

      Bannthegn Penelope DoWell of Avonsford (JoAnn Trapp)
      PO Box 35397
      Phoenix AZ 85069-5397
      Phone: 602-237-6145
      Email: pre-reg@...

      Please address all other enquiries to
      Executive Assistant EWXXII
      Lady Sorcha ni Dhonnghaile (Erika Wren)
      email: exec@...,

      Main Autocrats
      Mistress Isabeau della Farfalla (Leslie Vaughn)
      Master Joseph Walter McFadden (Joseph Vaughn)
      email: mains@...