200Pre-registration arrival, Drop Off policy, no parking areas

  • Anita Challis
    Jan 6, 2005
      Greetings from the EW Mains and Security

      In order to ensure public safety and unhindered traffic flow, the following
      policies will be enforced. If you have any questions please contact the
      Main Autocrats at mains@... or the Security Staff at
      sheriff@...

      Pre-Registration Arrival
      Before 12pm Wednesday February 16th, no one will be allowed through the
      front gate without proof of pre-registration. The only acceptable form of
      proof is the signed letter from the pre-registration autocrat, which you
      should have received before you travel. All pre-registration confirmation
      letters will be mailed and post marked no later than January 31st 2005.

      Please have pre-registration confirmation letters for all occupants of your
      vehicle available for inspection at the Front Gate. This will speed up your
      entry onto the site. All occupants of your vehicle MUST be pre-registered
      in order to gain access to the site before12pm Wednesday February 16th,
      there are no exceptions to this rule.

      Drop Off Policy
      We welcome one-and-all to Estrella War, and are happy to see you whether you
      are here for a week or a day. Due to abuse at prior wars, Troll will no
      longer offer a temporary site pass into the event to any person for any
      reason including drop offs. There are no exceptions to this rule and we
      apologize for any inconvenience.

      If you, and your equipment, are being dropped off at the event, you may
      unload the vehicle at the Troll entrance BEFORE starting the Troll process.
      On-site cart transportation may be available after you have processed
      through Troll and if you know exactly where you are camping (cart subject to
      availability).

      If you are with us for a short while you can take advantage of our day rate
      of $20.00 per person. Day passes can be purchased at Troll and all attendees
      must process through Troll and pay their site fee before being allowed into
      the event. Please consider using your day pass to the fullest, it enables
      you to stay for the entire day (and evening) during which time you can
      sample all the delights of war.

      No Parking Areas
      The Local Authorities would like to remind the populace that there is no
      parking permitted anywhere along Vineyard Avenue (the perimeter access road
      to Estrella Mountain Park). This is a public road subject to Arizona
      traffic law, if you park anywhere along the shoulder, you will subject to
      fines and/or towing by local law enforcement. Please observe and obey all
      signage along this road.

      The cities of Goodyear and Litchfield Park have many amenities to make your
      wait easier. A list can be found on the Estrella War website at
      http://www.estrellawar.org/conciergelist.html.

      Large stores available in the area include:

      Walmart Supercenter
      13055 W Rancho Sante Fe Blvd, Avondale
      ( I-10 at exit 129, North on Dysart Road)
      Open 24 hours

      Target
      1515 N Litchfield Rd , Goodyear, AZ 85338
      (I-10 at exit 128, N on Litchfield Rd)
      Open 8am to 10pm

      SAFEWAY shopping center
      440N. Estrella Parkway