185Estrella War - temporary site pass policy

  • Anita Challis
    Nov 7, 2004
      Greetings War-goers from the Mains of EWXXI

      We welcome one-and-all to Estrella War, and are happy to see you whether you are here for a week or a day. Due to abuse at prior wars, Troll will no longer offer a temporary site pass to any person for any reason including drop offs. There are no exceptions to this rule and We apologize for any inconvenience.

      If you are with us for a short while you can take advantage of our day rate of $20.00 per person. Day passes can be purchased at Troll and all attendees must process through Troll and pay their site fee before being allowed into the event. Please consider using your day pass to the fullest, it enables you to stay for the entire day (and evening) during which time you can sample all the delights of war.
      In Service

      Lady Anita de Challis
      Publicity-crat EWXXI
      www.estrellawar.org