TENNIS ELBOW

  • Eddie Wolinski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 8:08 AM
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ESSENTIAL OILS ONLINE
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Sharing the amazing story of Young Living's 100% Pure Grade A
      Essential Oils, so that people everywhere may have the highest
      quality organic oils available in the world to attain optimum
      physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.

      TENNIS ELBOW

      When I was at Level 1 Training in Banff Springs Resort, Alberta Gary Young
      asked people that had an owie to apply the oil of White Fir. I had tendon problems
      for about six months prior. Mine is chronic. I received approximately 3 drops on my elbow area and
      the pain was gone in that area in about 3 minutes. When asked if
      the oil worked, for some of us it worked immediately and for others it did
      nothing. When discussions where over, it was realized that those who were
      water drinkers had immediate results and those who where low water drinkers,
      the oil was inaffective by itself.

      White fir for me was the answer. I have many oils here and nothing worked
      until the White fir. You may also want to check out the new product Idaho
      Balsam fir, written information is not yet available Maybe on of the people
      who went to Convention would know.

      Hope this helps
      Nicole

      NOTE:

      Less than 2% of the oils on the market today are therapuetic grade.
      Only therapuetic grade essential oils deliver health benefits. If it
      isn't labeled "100% Grade A", you know you are not getting the
      qualtity you deserve. You can count on Young Living to make
      the finest oils available to people all around the world.

      For Pricing Info
      Young Living Corporate Website:
      http://www.youngliving.com

      YOUNG LIVING TOLL FREE ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

      VISA / MasterCard / Discover Card, American Express,
      Check by Phone, or Money Order.

      You can order products from Young Living as either a
      Customer or as a Distributor.

      It's advisable to order as a Distributor, since you will save
      15% by purchasing at wholesale.

      Even if you are not interested in doing this as a business,
      you will receive the discounts, and perhaps earn referral
      bonuses once you tell your friends about these products.

      There are no sign up fees except for a $5 manual as
      required by the FTC.

      All Prices are in U.S. funds.

      Ordering from Young Living is simple:

      A.) If ordering as a Distributor, you will need the following information:

      · Your name and shipping address

      · Your phone number

      · The product code number of each item

      · A VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card and Expiration Date

      · Or a check if ordering using check by phone.

      · Your social security number, or social insurance number for
      Canadians.

      · Your fax number (if you have one)

      · Your business number (if you have one)

      · A 4 digit password of your own making

      · Your REFERRING MEMBERS ID #: Eddie Wolinski - 100694

      B.) If ordering as a Customer, you will need the same information,
      except for your SSN or SIN

      Please note: As a Preferred Customer, you will be charged the
      wholesale price plus 15% (to comply with Federal Trade
      Commission Regulations), so it is to your advantage to
      join as a distributor in order to purchase at wholesale.

      Toll Free Phone Orders : 1-800-371-2928
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      If you prefer the sound of a human voice when ordering,
      our courteous representatives will be there to assist you.

      Toll-free Fax Line : 1-866-203-5666
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      If you prefer the convenience of your fax machine.
      (Not recommended for first order)

      Toll Free Customer Service : 1-800-371-3515
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Customer Service operators are always available to help you.
      Ask a question about the company, products, or any of the exciting
      new developments within the company. Our Customer Service
      staff are the most knowledgeable people available to help
      you on your Young Living journey.

      Automated Phone Ordering System (IVR): 1-888-880-1549

      Young Living Corporate Website:
      http://www.youngliving.com

      If you require assistance with placing your order or becoming a distributor
      email wpg1384@...

      Essential Oils Online Moderator
      Eddie Wolinski
      Young Living ID #: 100694
      mailto:wpg1384@...
      204-261-5055 Direct Line - CST

      "When health is absent and the body is weak, wisdom cannot
      reveal itself, reason is powerless, and wealth is useless."
    • Essential Oils Online
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2005

        ESSENTIAL OILS ONLINE
        A free online newsletter devoted to sharing the amazing story of Young Living's 100% Pure
        Grade A Essential Oils, so that people everywhere may have the highest quality organic oils
        available in the world to attain optimum physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.

        <<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>

         "When health is absent and the body is weak, wisdom cannot
         reveal itself, reason is powerless, and wealth is useless."

        <<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>

        Do you know someone who might benefit from the information in this newsletter?
        If so feel free to forward this copy to them.

        To subscribe send a blank email to:

        You can also subscribe online at
        TENNIS ELBOW

         Relieve E. O. Blend, but in case it doesn't work for you, here is what I did for tennis elbow. I took some Ortho Sport and added equal parts Aroma Siez, Lemongrass, Lavender, Peppermint and Wintergreen.  I used this at least twice a day.  I took some of this to a man at work that had tennis elbow.  He has not worn the elbow wrap since the first day that he used it.  I also gave some to my
        chiropractor who had torn some ligaments in his hand handling some bales of hay.  He said that he could not sleep unless he used this mix.  Hope this helps, too.

         Edith Chupp
        <<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>
        Disclaimer:
        The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not
        intended as diagnosis, treatment, or prescription for  any disease. The decision to
        use, or not  to use, any of this  information is the sole responsibility of the reader.
        <<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>===<<>>

        ARCHIVES:
        To view and/or do a key word search of over 750 previous message posts logon to:

        A to Z Essential Oil Quick Reference Symptom Guide -  logon to:

        or click below
         then click on FILES in the menu at left.

        THE ONLY AFNOR/ISO APPROVED ESSENTIAL OILS IN THE WORLD
        You can count on Young Living to make the finest oils available to people all around the world.

        CAUTION:
         Beware - All Essential Oils are not created equal.  Adulterated brands can be hazardous to your health!

        MEMERSHIP INFORMATION:
        To enroll in the Young Living program, please contact the Independent Distributor who introduced you to Young Living.   If you do not know a YL member, contact the E.O.O.  list owner below.

        Eddie Wolinski
        Essential Oils Online Owner/Moderator
        1-866-256-5671  Toll Free

        "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could;
        some blunders
         and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new
        day;  you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with
        your old nonsense."    --Ralph Waldo Emerson

         Yahoo! Groups Links