In last 7 days
Hop in, and hang on!
We like those fun little ESHELMAN cars and other vehicles from the Cheston L. Eshelman Company of Dundalk and Baltimore, Maryland - the tiny Eshelman automobiles, minicars and microcars we'd see in those little Popular Mechanics / Popular Science ads of the 1950s -
- all the Eshelman Sport Cars, Child's Sport Cars, Racers, and Eshelman Adult Sport Cars,
the Model 200 battery-powered cars, the Eshelman Sportabouts, Eshelman Golf Cars, Eshelman Golden Eagles, Duo-Drive pedal cars, the Eshelman 902 Panel Truck, 903 Coupe and 904 Pick-up Delivery, Eshelman Mailster three-wheel postal vehicles, Eshelman Scooters Rocket Boats, the Eshelman EF-100 Winglet and FW-5 "flying wing" airplanes, Kulti-Mower walk-behind tractors, and all the Eshelman tractors, lawnmowers, plows, mulchers, tillers, carts, pumps, sulkys, sweepers, saws, sprayers, generators, snowblowers, cultivators and seeders, rollers, other Eshelman farm and home implements, and more.
Eshelman history, news, parts and service advice and storytelling. Ownership is not required; welcome! And join us on Facebook! eschelman eshleman eschleman
- Classic Cars
- Dec 25, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.