1655RE: [Eshelman] Eshleman Adult Sports Car

  • George Blau
    Oct 30 8:09 PM

      Can you post some images of the item?

      From: Eshelman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Eshelman@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of andrew.mountain@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 6:42 PM
      To: Eshelman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Eshelman] Eshleman Adult Sports Car

      So 2 questions if anybody can assist... Having cleared out the late fathers garages, we come across THE CAR he used to drive in Parades. Yes a red Eshleman Adult Sports Car, in superb condition, no major rust, missing the engine and front grill. Question 1, are they easy to restore and if so what sort of price? Question 2, If I don't restore the car is the frame worth anything. Still has gears and pedal original frame etc.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic