      From: frank351c <charles.franklin@...>
      Subject: [Eshelman] ASC grille
      To: Eshelman@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 7:59 PM

      My 56 ASC is missing the grille. I will be making one from 1/2" aluminum plate. The original grille had a tooth missing so you could add or check engine oil. The car was purchased with no engine and will be fitted with a vanguard v-twin so the missing tooth is unnecessary. Would it be blasphemy to add a tooth where the original was missing at the bottom? Would like opinions from the experts. Thanks.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic