      From: Eshelman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Eshelman@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Louis Rugani
      Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:25 PM
      To: Eshelman@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Eshelman] 1955 ASC

      Hi, John. I can't open Photos on this useless WebTV without it crashing but about 20 years ago you sent me photos of your rebuilt ASC undercarriage with the new cables et al, and I posted them there. Check it out and let me know. Thanks!

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony