Re: "Hail Satan" abortion protests in Austin tx.

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 12, 2013
      [An 11 year child that is pregnant because her step dad raped her?]

      We should definitely abort the step dad.

    • John
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 12, 2013
        You certainly wont hear any argument from me on that one - preferably with a blow torch. One nerve ending at a time. Or is that a bit extreme?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 14, 2013

          John said:

          [You certainly wont hear any argument from me on that one - preferably with a
          blow torch. One nerve ending at a time. Or is that a bit extreme?]

          I'm more primitive. I would burn him on an X cross.

          I have always hated people who will hurt kids. I had a violent step father who tossed me down stairs, slammed me against walls, smashed me with his fists, bounced a fish bowl off my head, and other such things, when I was between 4 and 6 years old. Had he not had a severe stroke due to a blood clot that he developed during the Korean War, I might not be here. What he did was literally life threatening. It was amazing that I didn't end up crippled. Perhaps all those blows to the head is part of the reason I joined the fellowship. After his medical difficulties, and he being disabled, he never physically hurt me again. We were pretty good friends up until he died back in 2006, but those years of his violence towards me were never brought up.

          Even so, I prefer what I went through to what those who experienced sexual abuse from adults when they were kids went through. Child molestors and rapists are amongst the lowest forms of life on Earth. Their sexual appetite is perverse, and they are perverts. They are the ones constantly pushing for lower "age of consent," and really, they want no restrictions at all on their sexual activity. I laugh at the idea that we shouldn't discrminate against anyone for "sexual preferences." What? I'm supposed to ignore perversion, and rapists, and child molestors, and people having sex with animals, and just call that "sexual prefernces"? Once a society drops its guard on sexual perversion, the dam tends to break. The pedophiles are lined up for their "rights" to molest your children.

          The Bible teaches that a person who shows no mercy will have no mercy. I can think of no one more merciless than a child molestor. Then there is this rot about them being this way because they themselves were molested. If anything, that should teach them to NOT molest children. Should I have treated my children the way my step father treated me and used an excuse of having been put through that way myself? Instead, it made me never want to hurt a child. Some people think these sexual predators need counseling. Again, my treatment is the buring X cross.

          On a side note, I had an "evangelist", aka, guest speaker, preach at my church and he told me an "interesting" story. He was preaching at another fellowship church, and in the middle of the week of evening meetings, this woman from the church was up in her kitchen making her coffee. She looked out the window into her yard, and there was one of the main disciples from the church having sex with her dog. She told the pastor about it, and that night, at the "revival meeting," the "evangelist" prayed a prayer of deliverance for this guy. He told me that he had to go to the rest room and wash his hands after "laying hands" on this guy. The line I used to hear about stuff like this is, "If this kind of stuff is going on in our churches, can you imagine the stuff that is going on in those other churches?" Yeah, right. I don't think the Baptists have that many of those kind of problems.